Register or Log In to Online Services
New and existing users can access online services from the Department of Public Utilities using the link below.
Registered users can access Online Services to:
- View account and balance information
- View and print past and present billing statements
- View consumption history
- Update account contact information
- Submit requests to start, stop, or transfer service
- Track the status of service requests and view messages from Public Utilities
- Request a bill adjustment for a repaired leak
- And more!
When submitting a request online, be sure to include your account number, address, full name and phone number associated with the account.
Customers using the Firefox web browser may be unable to access Public Utilities Online Services. The Department is working to resolve this issue and apologizes for the inconvenience.
After Hours, Weekends and Holidays
Please call 311 for any urgent issues after-hours, on weekends, or on holidays. Submissions to PU Online Services during these times will not be seen until the following business day.